The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Gwen Stefani

You know, I have always enjoyed Gwen Stefani. She is very talented. Gorgeous. Funny. She seemed down to earth. She is living out every alterna-girl's fantasy: being Mrs. Gavin Rossdale.

But now, Gwen is worrying me. I think she might be losing touch with reality. Not in a good way, either. In a Mariah Carey way. It is really quite sad. At first, I thought the solo move would be a good thing. But now, I think that she really needs the rest of No Doubt to keep her in check. Meaning normal.

Case in point: the Harajuku girls. For those that don't know, Gwen has these four Harajuku Japanese schoolgirls that follow her around to her public appearances. That's not too crazy, you might be thinking. Here's the kicker. They aren't allowed to speak English. They are contractually obligated to only speak Japanese when in public despite the fact that they do actually speak English very well. This isn't normal people behavior. This is on the path to cruising through the desert with Anne Heche behaviour.

I hope Gwen has figured out what crazy white bitch is in Japanese. I am thinking that gets said a lot.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not know this about Gwen Stefani, and yes, it's slightly disturbing. It makes me wonder if I suddenly became rich and famous, what sort of bizarre, out-of-touch-with-reality behavior would I adopt?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home