The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

THREE BOWLS

So last night, we went to Chuy's for Girl's Night. At first, I questioned why we didn't go there all the time. Tasty, strong margaritas, free queso, what's not to like. Two hours later, I knew why we didn't go there. I ate THREE BOWLS of queso. Not just queso, queso with ground meat, refried beans AND guacamole. THREE BOWLS. I wanted to die. I went home, layed on my couch and moaned for an hour. THREE BOWLS. By myself!!!!

I am actually a little proud of my gluttony.

5 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Babs said...

whoa, queso was put on this earth to tempt girls like you and me....

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I was so gluttonous that I ate ALL of the queso. Even the onions and peppers. And anyone who knows me KNOWS that I don't eat the green stuff.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Keymaster said...

Queso + margaritas = trouble

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! I was still full TODAY from all the corn products! Chips! Tortillas!

ug.

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Chuy's queso is impossible to resist! I use to go there all the time and wondered why I stopped. Now I remember.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home