The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Stalker Alert! Stalker Alert! Part 2

The stalker is back. For those that don't know about the stalker, read this. Anywhooo, after months of silence, mostly due to my not answering his calls and blocking his IMs, he has found me again.

On Monday, I am diligently working on some edits to my project. So very focused am I (and apparently channeling Yoda). All of a sudden a Yahoo! Messenger window pops up. Let me just say, this is a major flaw in the Yahoo! Messenger. It allows anyone, whether they are in your contacts or not, to IM you. I don't want just any schmo to be able to send me IM's. I am a busy girl. Anyway, so a message pops up from DarkLord2005 reading "Hey Kelly. How are you?" I, of course, write back, "I will never join the Death Eaters, stop trying." This got some laughs. Then I asked who I was really talking to. He answered Mike. Now, this was a bit confusing because I know a lot of Mikes and had recently attempted to get in touch with one Mike McCarver. So, that is who I thought this was. Witty dialogue about Harry Potter, comments about extended period of no contact. All things led me to believe I was chatting with GoodMike. Then some comments were made that started to make me think otherwise.

Turns out, it wasn't GoodMike. It was Stalker!!!!Mike! He had gotten a new screen name so that he could write to me without being blocked!!!! How insane is that!!! Now I have to block another of his screen names. Take a hint!

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Babs said...

oh no~
stalkers are bad

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

creeeeeeeepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home