The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Stalker Alert! Stalker Alert!

So, the Monkey Attack Victim has a problem. I have a beginner stalker. He isn't a real stalker because he lives 4 hours away and doesn't moniter all my moves. My last stalker was much more professional: surveillance, threats against the new boyfriend, public crying fits. A real pro. StalkerBoy 2.0 is not up to par. But he is costing me money. He keeps texting me. IM's and emails are one thing. I can ignore those and it is no problem. But the texts? Those are costing ME. I only get 40 a month and he has wasted approximately 20 of them already. No kidding. Plus, he is a BAD speller and typer. You know how I feel about that. Anyway, he texts me at least once a day.

"what r u doin"
"hi how r u 2day"
"hi how was work"
"well shes fnaly gone" - referring to the soon to be ex-wife

"hay how was work lol"
"hay it got real crazy here she wigged becausei told her 2 move out that our living 2gather till we get every thing done isnt working"
"first nite alone kinda sucked i was cold lol"

And many more like that. He doesn't seem to get that he has freaked me out. And that his stalking is becoming expensive. Phone calls I can not take. Emails I can delete. IM's I can block. But text messages are another matter. I get charged whether I open them or not. This is crazy. I don't want to change my number. Everyone knows it. Maybe that is the problem. Perhaps a change is in store.

Why do only the crazy ones want me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home