The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Mr. Romance

Oh! My! God!

Oxygen has this new show called Mr. Romance. Twenty "hunks" all competing for the title of Mr. Romance. The guy that is on the cover of romance novels. And it is hosted by Fabio! How awesome is that!

Is romance novel model really a dream? And of whom? Who thinks what I really want to do is model for the cover of romance novels.

I am definately going to have to watch these guys make fools of themselves for this "honor." It is going to be awesomely bad. They will have romance competitions. Who can serve the best breakfast in bed or something. Who can sweep a woman up in their arms the best? Who looks best posing with their hair being blown ever so sexily.

This is going to be so great.

Fabio. I am still laughing. Ah. That one is going to give me chuckles for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home