The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

It's not perfect.

I was under the impression that my laptop was perfect. I love it. Flat, wide screen. Pretty fast. Nice load speed. DVD player and SUPER fast burner. Thin. Silver. Near silent keys. Perfect.

I love my Dell laptop. We are such good friends. Sure, he is getting a little heavy but who isn't?

Today, as I am sitting at the coffee shop working on some websites, I have found a flaw.

I can't see the screen in the sun. Well, I can somewhat seeing that I am typing this, but I can't see well. Not at the level that design would require. Remember in elementary school when the teacher would show movies on the projector, but they were very dark and hard to see? That is what I am working with. I need some sort of screen back lighting I am guessing.

So, anyone with some advice on increasing my direct sunlight visibility, could you pass that info along? I hate the thought that my formerly perfect laptop is flawed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home