The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I Don't Know That Kid

I was watching an old Bill Mahr stand up routine, and he was talking about marijuana. He was saying something along the lines of who crazy it is that people are always going on and on about the horrible consequences of drug use and how drugs kill and if you smoke pot you are killing kids. He went on to say that what about the BENEFITS of smoking pot? Isn't the "White Album" worth at least 10 dead kids? What about "Light My Fire?" Surely it was worth like 7 dead kids. And "Back in Black?" Definetely 17 dead kids.

So my question is, what album (influenced by alleged drug use) do you feel is worth the most dead kids? Keep in mind, you don't know that kid and without the dead kid sacrifice, the album would not exist at all.

I mean, there are several albums I LOVE. Is Nevermind worth a dozen dead kids? Maybe. Ten? Well, ten dead kids at least. And The Blue Album? At LEAST twenty dead kids. I could live with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home