The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Sheldon

So, the Boy Toy had his first child last week. The next one should be coming in the next couple of months. I have checked to see if he knows what causes babies and what one might do to prevent any future spread. Apparently he does, but questions why girls get pregnant so easily. I tried to explain about reproduction and the fact that 18 year olds will be far more furtile than 35 year olds, but I think I lost him at ovary (further proof that birth control should be mandatory in some cases). Anyway, Boy Toy had is own bouncing baby boy named Sheldon. I immediately said "ride me Big Sheldon." I got some looks and feel that perhaps that was not the right occasion for that particular quote. Let's hope humping and bumping really isn't this Sheldon's thing. That gene pool might need to shrink a bit.

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, if you need a root canal--Sheldon's your man!

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahaha! sheldon. that is NOT a name for a baby! poor kid. as if the cards weren't stacked against him already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home