The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

How's it going?

How's it going?

Not well if you must know.

Yesterday, I spilled some red creamy sauce on my new white shirt. Three washings later, it is not completely gone. Curses!

Access to the laundry room is becoming more and more difficult. They really need to expand the room ASAP, or I am going to just have to stop using it. It really isn't worth me paying the fee the complex charges (I know, crazy) when I can't even use it at my convenience.

The stupid owner of the motorcycle took one of the prime parking spots. I'm sorry, but that Ninja can park ANYWHERE. It doesn't need to take up an ENTIRE parking space in our too small parking lot. Must find new apartment.

On my drive to work, I hit a bump causing me to spill my full RockStar on the floor of my car. Fun. Sticky fun. Not only are my floor mats covered in the day glow yellow liquid, but my shoes also fell victim to the spill. Despite wiping them off, they still feel sticky. Grrrr.....

Gotta say, this week? Not going so well.

At least they are making an X4. That makes it a little better.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Duct tape my friend. Duct tape.

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

D: D: D:

Sorry, kiddo. Rough week.

But you know what the answer is, don't you. Yes. Vodka. VODKA! (wanna get bloody marys?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home