The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Orange is the New Nude

I thought I would be able to let this pass without mocking, but I was wrong. Jessica presenting at the ALMA Awards.


Adam Rodriguez Inner Thoughts: Do not look at her. Must not giggle. Do not look at her. Must not giggle.

Jessica Simpson Inner Thoughts: Nick is totally gonna be jealous. The partiratzi are going to say I am dating both these guys.

Jay Hernandez Inner Thoughts: She's orange. No really. She is actually orange from head to toe. Also, I don't think she is really a Latina.

Adam: Do not look at her. Must not giggle. Oh no. About to lose it. I will stab myself with my keys. The pain will prevent the giggles. Ow! No, she is still hilarious.

Jessica: Where is Alma? I was told I would get to meet her. Oh my gah! Is that Nick talking to Eva Laboria? How did he get in here? He isn't a person of color!

Jay: No. Definitely not Latin. We are a brown people. She is orange. Adam: Oh no, I think I nicked an artery.

Adam: Must.Not.Laugh. How is it taking her this long to read one line?

Jessica: Gah! My boobs hurt. Why did Ashleeeeeee not have to get implanted? And her new nose doesn't look that great. Mine is much better.

Jay: Does anyone else smell creamsicles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home