The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Party Weekend

Parties make people crazy. It is true. We do things we wouldn't normally do. We say things we wouldn't normally say. People make out. People break down. It is alcohol fueled insanity. This weekend's party was no different.

I made the trek to Nacagdoches for my friend Chris' Annual 29th Birthday Party. When he showed the container I would be using for the punch, I knew we were in for an interesting night. It was a huge Rubbermaid container. You could have fit at least one body in there, several if they were quite small and bendy. We bought much liquor just for the punch. I had the grand idea of soaking the fruit in the rum all afternoon prior to making the punch. This was a brilliant idea as the punch did not burn going down despite the presence of several bottles of Everclear. And most of us never got drunk. Just really, really happy. And no hangover the next day. That is the way to do it.

Here are the highlights of the party:
  • Jennifer asking two lesbians exactly how they had sex. Did they use tools or was it more of a tactile approach? She never got an answer.


  • My announcement that I had inappropriate lust of Supernanny. She has this naughty librarian thing going on that I really like.


  • George's many costume changes including his barely there Indian costume (complete with wig and lack of undies) and his Speedo though he never got into the pool that I saw.


  • Lindsay the Whiner's party breakdown. I thought we might be spared the breakdown this year, but I was wrong. Apparently she REALLY likes being the designated driver and gets really upset if anyone else drive. Absolute hysterics that she did not drive John and Kim home instead of Tiffany. She proceed to sit at our table and scream out that she needed Chris - he was the only one who would understand.


  • Me coming very close to punching Lindsay the Whiner after a highly catty comment to me. I abstained (mostly cause I have never punched anyone and this girl was rather large and would have probably beat my ass if she could see through the tears) and instead opted to go watch the George show (who knew what he would be wearing now)


  • George's stripping money being stolen. This was just sad.


  • Chris' delight over my gift of the first season of Knots Landing. Though we did have to admit that the first seasons of those shows were never as good since the main villainness did not usually arrive until second season. See Woodward, Amanda; Carrington, Alexis; Sumner, Abby.

3 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FRIEND! I'm glad I made it in your blog! Dang lesbians - they ruined the whole weekend! LOL - just kidding!! They were the ones responsible for the missing keys, though. I'm so loving your blog! AAANNNDDD I'm going to NEED you to keep your eyes peeled so I can do a total copy of your shoes! Lemme know if you ever see any more like thaT!
Jenn

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

What size do you wear? I think the only ones I saw still there were a 5 1/2.

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my GOSH! I just read your Grammer Natzi post and am feeling very awful about using LOL in my previous comment. Please don't hate me. I promise to NEVER EVER use it in your presence again. I think I wear the same size you do b/c your shoes fit me when I put them on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home