The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Weird lip

Yesterday was a little odd in many ways. First, I massively overslept despite the addition of a really loud alarm clock across the room which I must get OUT of bed and walk to in order to silence it. I still snoozed for 2 hours. Is there no solution? Must I pull a Special T and actually put the alarm clock IN the bathroom to get me out of bed and into the shower in a timely manner?

Second, I drank my first Rockstar ever. It was pretty good, but I think that my insides might now actually glow yellow. I imagine people watching me through thermal binoculars or whatever, and my spot would glow bright yellow leading me to be incorrectly classified as an alien.

Third, I guilted YayCoffee into letting me come over and watch Veronica Mars and House (DVR is not completely superior to the VCR). I also made her let me watch Gilmore Girls. Do you know what she did while I watched Gilmore Girls? She cooked dinner for us. How nice is that? I am a sucky friend as I never prepare dinner for my guests. I sometimes order us Chinese food since I have them on speed dial, but I rarely cook.

Finally, YayCoffee convinced me to Nair my upper lip. Now it feels weird. It doesn't tingle or anything. It just feels not right. It seems slightly rubbery and like some sort of goop is still on it. I have washed the lip several times and am certain it is goop free. But I still have phantom goop feelings. The lip might feel weird, but at least it is hairless. Now I can go and have my eyebrows waxed without the waxing lady making me feel like a Yetti. Really, asking me once if I would like my lip waxed is enough. Six times is just rude.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad the dinner tasted gross. Sorry about that.

I hope the weird lip feeling goes away.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Whatever! It was good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home