The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Horrific Lunch

So, on my way back from lunch, I was stopped at an intersection, waiting to turn right. I was looking left, waiting for a break in traffic. All of a sudden, I see this squirrel barrelling across a yard, headed toward the busy street. Immediately, I knew what was going to happen. The squirrel hit the tire of a van, both going full speed. The squirrel was propelled backward onto the shoulder. I screamed inside my car. The poor squirrel, he just wanted to get across the road with his acorn booty. Even worse, traffic continued to stream past us forcing me to see him suffering though his death twitch. The twitch lasted a full 2 minutes! It was an awful site to behold, and I felt my little black heart begin to melt and tears begin to pool in my eyes.

Bad lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home