The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

New apartment

I have found a new apartment. I am nervous. I am worried my stuff won't fit. I am worried that it is too small. I am worried that I have moved too far away from all of my friends.

But, I love the complex. It is pretty. It is really nice. I am going to the Trinity Square Apartments in Addison. The area is really nice. There are no lower than 5 sushi restuarants in a 5 mile radius.

I am just nervous that I chose the place out of desperation. I mean, it is a nice place. I just don't know that it is perfect. And, I don't know where in the world I am going to put all of my stuff.

Oh well, I guess I will be finding this out next weekend. Now I have a fun two weeks of packing ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home