The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

All I Need Is Love. And Rice Krispie treats

I read or heard or something once that if there is something you really want, you need to express the wish and put it out in the universe so that your deepest desire might come true.

I want/need/desire/long for homemade Rice Krispie Treats. Ooey, gooey, marshmellowy goodness. The way that some people lust after Jake Gyllenhaal, I am lusting for a Rice Krispie treat.

So, I send this wish out into the blog world. I wonder what will happen.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger The Bagboy said...

Marshmallows are a tool of the devil, used to spread facism and diabetes worldwide. They should be avoided at all costs. ESPECIALLY those nasty Peeps.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Come on! Smores? GOOOOD. Rice Krispies treats? GOOOD. Rocky Road ice cream? GOOOOOD. Marshmellows on top of sweet potatoes? GOOOOOOD.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger The Bagboy said...

OK, marshmallows and sweet potatoes? Possibly the nastiest foodstuff combination of ALL TIME! And I'm including blood pudding and mince-meat pie in that statement.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Kerri said...

you've gotta try emily cherry's recipe. she puts vanilla and cinnamon in them!

i'll never eat a normal again and be truly satisfied.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Babs said...

yumm - rice krispy treats!~

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Keymaster said...

STOP-IT!! I'm so hungry and Rice Chrispy Treats, Rocky Road and S'mores all sound amazing right now. I need me some sugar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home