The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Make Me Laugh, Make Me Cry

Tagged by Yay Coffee

Rules:
List 10 things that bring you a moment of joy.

1. Taking off my bra at the end of the day. The boobalicious gals know what I am talking about.
2. Seeing my new chair in the corner
3. Making YayCoffee laugh so hard that she turns magenta
4. The new mail icon
5. Knowing I don't have to go the gym after work because I went that morning
6. New Netflix
7. The light dimming in the movie theater
8. An extremely cold drink (Ace Pear, Corona and chocolate martinis are the best)
9. New pens
10. The feel of new socks on my feet

List 3 things that bug you - things that others may find trivial.

1. Excessive icons on the desktop/unauthorized alteration of the desktop
2. That my desk is not in a power position
3. Drinking the last of someone else's beer at a BYOB party without express permission of the purchaser. The instructions are in the title. Bring YOUR OWN beer. I brought mine; I should be able to enjoy every single one if I want. Did you bring the Corona Light? No? Then you probably shouldn't drink the last one.

3 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo! I was this close to putting the bra thing on there.

New Mail Icon! *squee*

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I know. It gives me such joy.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Jess said...

The bra thing is not only limited to those of you who are more endowed...it's a pleasure to take mine off at the end of the day too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home