The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Things To Look Forward To This Week

Veronica Mars. Less than 3 days!
Who is at the door? WHO??!??!?! I can't wait to see. I am going to come right out and declare myself a Logan person. I always choose the best people for my fictional friends, i.e. Noel. So excited. Anyone who is interested is invited to my place for some Veronica Mars viewing this Wednesday.


Everwood
Will Bright and Hannah get together this season? Will Nina choose Andy or Bailey? Will Ephram remove his head from his ass? Why did Emily Van Camp cut off her glorious hair? We are talking Buffy Season 6 short. So sad.

Alias
For starters, my name isn't Michael Vaughn. What the hell is it, then? This actually makes sense. Who would have put up with Sidney's endless shit (including a beyond boring sister) unless being paid or ordered by people that might kill you otherwise? Sidney Bristow, well, it's better than death. Do you think he and his boss giggle on the phone at night about what a horrible spy she is? I think so.

Gilmore Girls
This year is awesome. Hard to watch, but awesome. Rory's floundering hits a little too close to home, but at the same time, what a pill!

Kitchen Confidential
This week, I will sample Will and Xander's show. Get it? Sample? Kitchen?

Also, I will be returning to East Texas this weekend. Curious to see what it looks like post-Rita. Plus it's my niece's 13th birthday. I am pretty excited for her. Plus, I am getting my hair colored. And, it's Pineland Day (probably, it might be cancel due to forces of nature). It's not like that happens every year. No really. It doesn't. PD only comes once every two years.

And pay day is this week. It cannot come soon enough.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good times, man. Good times.

OMGVERONICAMARSI'MSQUEEINGONEVERYONE'SBLOGOMGOMG!!!

And--Amy Abott CUT HER HAIR!! WTF?! WHY?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home