The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Newest Megalomaniacal Over Lord

I know that I am probably not authorized to label people MOL, but I do believe my nephew Reese is a MOL in training. So I receive an email from his mom today. It was a list of songs he wanted me to download and burn for him. He had written the songs down. Then he had his mother scan them and email the list to me. How great is that! He is the ruler of his little world, and we are here to serve. Genius!

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

are any of the songs good?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

A few are, but for the most part, the list just contains stuff like Linkin Park and stuff. Though he did balance it out with some old school alternative like Pearl Jam and Nirvana and threw some indie bands into the mix, too. I am going to work on his music quality. There is no excuse for Nickelback.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home