The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Stairs

My office has a beautiful curved staircase in the front entryway. Every time I have to walk down those stairs, I think how mortifying it would be to fall down them. There I would be sprawled out in front of the lobby doors, all bloody and bruised.

But that didn't happen. I fell down the back stairs. Somehow I caught the heel of my shoe on the cuff of my pants, then in slow motion, I fell, then slid, down the stairs. Luckily no one could see me. I didn't know whether I should laugh or cry. It hurt so bad, but was so funny. I managed to skin my left forearm, right hand, both knees and shins. I also cut my right big toe.

Things like this don't happen to normal people. This is one of my top 5 worst/funniest falls. However, I do not own rights to the funniest fall. YayCoffee does. Perhaps her next post will detail it. You know which one I am talking about.

My hand really hurts, so I am going to stop typing now.

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... *gets band-aids*

LOL!

Are you talking about that time freshman year when I fell outside the dorms?

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Keymaster said...

That sucks but at least nobody saw you. That's one of my biggest fears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home