The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Little Moments

It's been over six months since she left. Most of the time, I am fine. But then, there are little moments where I have to remember that she is gone.

Lately, it has been after TV shows we used to watch. Nip/Tuck just premiered. She loved that show. After the episode, I picked up the phone to call her to see what she thought about it. I had to remember. I couldn't.

I know that eventually these reminders will get less frequent. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

3 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Jess said...

I know it's not even remotely the same, but you can call me any time if you need to talk to someone.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home