The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

New Rules


Okay, I must start preparing for my day the evening before. I keep trying to put it off until the morning, but the fact is that I am really forgetful in the mornings. Over the course of the month, I have been trying to go to the gym before work. I like this because it frees up my afternoons a bit more. Any extra post-work hours are like gold to me. Back to what I was saying. I am forgetful. So far, I have forgotten my purse, shirt, bra, panties, shoes, towel, iPod, reading materials, and water. That is over the course of the month. I am not sitting here writing this naked.

New rule: I must pack my gym bag the night before.
New rule: I must prepare my lunch the night before.
New rule: I am only allowed to not bring my lunch 2 days a week, though I should try to keep it to one.
New rule: I must make an effort to prepare meals in bulk and take leftovers to work.
New rule: I must do my grocery shopping on Sunday morning. This is actually a bonus for me as all the screaming children will probably be disrupting things in the house of the Lord. Upgrade!
New rule: Wheat Thins are not an acceptible lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home