The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Are you freaking kidding me?

Rhapsody doesn’t know me very well. I checked out my recommendations today to see if they had anything new and interesting. Apparently, they have not consulted my library or playlists because it is so very, very wrong. Of the 23 albums, I think I might tolerate maybe 5 on the radio. But I would by no means purchase the freaking album! Check out the list WORST LIST EVAH!

Rainbow – Mariah Carey
The Greatest Hits – Whitney Houston
The Polyester Embassy – Madison Avenue (Who is that?)
Sound Loaded – Ricky Martin
Mandy Moore – Mandy Moore
Fever – Kylie Minogue
Full Moon – Brandy
J to the L-O!: The Remixes – Jennifer Lopez
Gotta Get Thru This – Daniel Bedingfield
200 KM/H In the Wrong Lane – T.A.T.U.
Chocolate Factory – R. Fucking Kelly
Blowin’ Me Up – JC Chasez
Atomic Kitten – Atomic Kitten
Tasty – Kelis
The Remixes – Mariah Carey
Try This – Pink
In The Zone – Britney Spears
Thankful – Kelly Clarkson.

It’s Kelly Clarkson’s fault. You put a couple of her songs on your playlist, and suddenly you get crap recommendations. Really, I have decent taste. I really do. Sure, I like JT. And I listen to a little Kelly Clarkson on the DL, but to recommend Mariah to me? That's just wrong. What did I do to be dubbed a Mariah fan?

MAV to Rhapsody: You don’t know me! That’s my purse! *kicks Rhapsody it its bad music recommending groin.

4 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy the Kylie. I'm serious. Ask Jess, or Dinah. I'm in the right on this.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger k.barrick said...

With the R Kelly Chocolate Factory and the infamous urine stories... my mind just goes to the gutter. Or the playground (Milk, milk, lemonade...)

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's HILLARIOUS, yo! C'mon. You KNOW you love that list. Who're you kiddin'? :-p

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I truly think the R. Kelly is the part that upsets me the most. No. The Mariah. No. I hate them both equally. If my choice were Seeing R. Kelly perform or death, I would to choose "or death."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home