The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Jarring

I was watching a little Buffy this morning. It was the funeral episode where Dawn raises Joice from the dead. That series of episodes is hard enough to watch, but is it necessary to have the usual credits music? You are watching the sisters holding each other as they cry over the loss of their mother. Then the episodes ends and the perky credits music starts. It is just jarring. Wouldn't silent credits be better? Of course, I am watching this on FX, so there is the chance that even if there were silent credits the following commercial could have been for King of the Hill. But I still stand by my opinion that official credits music is not always the best choice.

Also, watching 5th Season Buffy makes me miss this show (in that form...not the UPN forms) so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home