The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Smorgasborg

I have worked in a variety of office situations. Some where we were all very close, some where we barely tolerated each other and a variety in between. Never have I worked in an office that liked the holiday treats quite as much. Check out the Holiday Fare...

December 5: Post party left overs including queso, yummy biscuits, cookies, sopapilla cheesecake
December 8: Brownies, pumpkin bars, chocolate/coconut bars
December 12: Sugar cookies
December 16: Red velvet cupcakes
December 19: Sugar cookies, sugar cookies with peanut butter cups in the middle, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered pretzels with more chocolate and an M&M, rum cake that is so strong that I am possibly already drunk.

I am sure that there has been more that I am forgetting. It's insanity! AND, I haven't baked ANY of it. I considered making something but decided not to. Glad I didn't now. There would no room on the table today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home