The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Unfair!


I might have posted about this before, but my outrage is still so great, that I feel I must post about it (again?). I like the police for the most part. I do. I really do. I don't even mind traffic cops all that much. They are trying to keep our roads safe. They catch drunk drivers and red light runners.

But to ticket me for going 70 in a 60? Unfair! So wrong. And on a TOLLWAY!!! Everyone goes 70 on the Tollway. In fact, I normally consider going 70 to be kind of slow. 70 miles per hour?!?! That is just mean. That's right. I said it. Officer Griffin, you are MEAN. I don't like you very much. I hope you get a paper cut on that ticket.

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNOW!!! I was pulled over for going with the flow of traffic! I just happened to be the unfortunate one who didn't see the State Trooper in time to slam on my brakes. Bastards, all of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home