The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Monday, January 09, 2006

A Day Well Spent


So Sunday, I accomplished quite a feat. I watched all but 4 episodes of the first season of Veronica Mars. That's 18 episodes. I would have finished out the season (I had watched a couple of episodes a few days before) had I not taken a break for The L Word. Considering what a let down the season premiere ended up being, I should have finished out the season.

In case you were wondering, there is a tie for most awesome scene in The L Word premiere: Shane is a white, fluffy dress, and Helena attempting to console the absolute bonkers Alice. Those two scenes made up for all the bad parts in my opinion. Here's hoping that this first episode put all of the pieces into place for a great season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home