The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Am A Winner

This is a shameless self promoting post. I just returned from an awards banquet where one of my eLearning courses won third place in its category. My company swept the category. But it was my first year, and I was working under some serious design constraints. For one, the template I had to use was yellow. Yellow is a highlight color; it isn't a base color. Anyway, I am pretty happy with myself. Plus, it is fun to say, oh, I have an awards banquet tonight. Or, I am being honored tonight.

So, pretty sweet night for MAV. Hey, it is exciting getting recognized for your work. And by the design community makes it even better.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I feel like an even bigger winner now that the Awesome Cassie has commented on my little blog. Tears. In my eyes. So happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home