The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Amusement

It's Friday. It's 4:00. I don't want to work. So, instead, I will share what I find amusing at the moment.

Does anyone else find the instructions for opening the Almond Hershey's bar really amusing? I mean, are there people sitting around, helplessly staring at their Hershey's bar thinking if only they could solve the puzzle of how to open the bar they could be enjoying the chocolatey, nutty goodness. But alas, they cannot.

Okay, dorky confession. I have a post file. It is a file that I jot down ideas for posts. Sometimes I write out the whole post, but for some reason save it for later. You know, if I am uninspired, but feel I should post. Or if I haven't posted in a while and DeliciousDish begins to harass me. Anyway, I have this note written down for a potential post: "Convo with Dish...ice." I have no idea what it means. I did once flash a gas station attendant in exchange for a bag of ice, but I don't think that is what the note was regarding.

The word flower as a euphemism for virginity. For example, I am trying to get past my irrational hate of Jared Padalekki (sp?) because he took Rory's flower.

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I think you are right.

But to clarify, I asked how long it took water to freeze. I had filled the ice trays before we went out to dinner and wanted to know if enough freezing time had passed.

Just so people don't think I am a COMPLETE moron.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home