The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Friday, June 09, 2006

People. Ugh. (The Caps Lock Post)

I hate working with other people. People -- are the worst.

It actually isn't the working with people that I don't like. I will rephrase. I hate working with contractors. I don't know what it is about this company, but "they" cannot seem to hire contractors worth a damn. Seriously.

Take for instance the punchlists that are made after reviewing the course. Those? Are not SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!! What are they thinking? And when I give a list of changes that must be made to every screen? Also? NOT A SUGGESTION!!!! Or when I give you steps or instructions about how to do something? NOT A SUGGESTION!!! Let's see... I have been doing this for a year and a half. You have been doing it a week. Wonder who knows more about the subject? If I say that I want something highlighted in green? I WANT IT HIGHLIGHTED IN FUCKING GREEN! NOT YELLOW! NOT ORANGE! GREEN!!!!! And not highlighting it at all? NOT AN OPTION!!! I WANT FUCKING GREEN HIGHLIGHTS!!!!

I need the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a lot to be upset about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home