The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

They must be stopped

Okay, so my work must be stopped.

This morning I came in to a bag of Halloween candy on my desk with a freaking CHAIN letter telling me I have to buy a gift for three other people by tomorrow. Grrr...... I am all for work being fun, but this is just too much. I don't want to buy candy for three people. I don't want to have to sneak it onto their desks.

This just makes me really fear Christmas. I bet they will make us do Secret Santas. I might have to quit or become Jewish. I just know there is some lotion set I will never use in my future. Then I am going to feel guilty when I inevitably chuck it in the trash.

Why can't I just come in and peacefully check my email and blogs in the morning instead of getting hit by the freaking candy chain mail?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home