The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

It all makes sense now.

Okay, this is probably a bit of an overshare, but I know that my female readers can relate.

So, this week, my moods have been all over the place. I am crying for no reason. The Bitch will come out in full force. I am distracted. I get irritated easily. And I am eating Thin Mints. First, I don't even really like Thin Mints. And this box has sat in the pantry for a good 2-3 months, untouched. I ate the box in the span of two days.

But today, I discovered that I was, in fact, not losing my mind. I simply had PMS.

So, if I was mean or grouchy towards any of you, it wasn't my fault. You know, I used to think those women who killed their husbands in a PMS rage were full of shit. But now, I can see how that could happen. The inability to open a combination lock sent me into a suicidal downward spiral. I can't open this lock...My life is meaningless...I should just end the misery now...Waaaahhhhhh!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!!!!

That was TOTALLY me a couple of weeks ago. I was, like: Why am I so tired? Why am I yelling at EVERYONE? Why does everything make me want to cry? Why? Why? Why?

Then. . .I was, like: Ooooohhhh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home