The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Pei Wei Blazing Noodles


I just couldn't resist posting this picture. I may have posted it previously, but really, it just doesn't stop being funny.

Last night, YayCoffee and I went to Pei Wei. I have recently discovered my love for the Pei Wei. Blazing Noodles rock!!! They burn so good. And the next day, they are even better. My tongue burns; my lips tingle; my nose runs. That is some good stuff. Spicy food is my favorite. How did I survive this long without knowing the greatness of the Pei Wei Blazing Noodles?

So happy.

7 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Hee. I am glad you got the correlation between the two. Ha ha.

My lips are still tingling 30 minutes later. It's great!

By the way, looked at the nutritional info. Bad idea. They are actually worse than the coconut curry. How can this be!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Kerri said...

we went to pei wizzle last night too! i always get chicken pad thai, but i will totally try the blazing noodles.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Do it. They are so good. And hot!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger LloydChristmas69 said...

Jesus. What kind of crap fest blog did I stumble upon? Noodles? Knight Rider? What the hell is the point here?

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

No, Lloyd is just being a bitch.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Kerri said...

he bitched at me too. you know what i said to that?

DELETED!!!!

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Who is this angry boy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home