The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Convo with Dad

Ever wonder why my self esteem is low? Check out this conversation I had with my dad last night.

MAV: Sorry I missed your call. I was at the gym.
DAD: Oh, you have started going to the gym again?
MAV: Yeah, trying to get back into shape. But it is hard.
DAD: Well, you did it before. You were looking good. Now you have gotten pudgy.

Thanks, Dad. Thanks for telling me I am fat while I drive home. I am just going to swerve into oncoming traffic now. What with the momentum of the car and my gigantic ass, we will surely cause great destruction.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't like the "tell it like it is" truth thing that parents do. I'm pretty sure my dad doesn't want me to tell him that he is in dire need of a nose hair trimmer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home