The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Dieting Grumpies

I don't know if this week has been so stressful and annoying because I am dieting, or if the stress and annoyingness of the week is making me not want to diet. Does that make sense? Is it the diet causing me to be grumpy or the stress? Or a combo? I don't know. But this is a really bad week to talk to me about working from home, complaining about how far you have to drive to work, or to not do the items on the punchlist. It is also a bad week to not catch onto themes in the punchlist. Seriously? Why am I having to tell a supposed professional to do the SAME thing over and over? Does he think I am going to give up? Change my mind? Grrr....

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?
--Rob Gordon~High Fidelity


... sorry life is sucky :(

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I seriously want to kill him. In the face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home