The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Rituals

There are some rituals that make sense: the barely awake stumble to the coffee maker in the morning, locking the door when you are far too drunk to actually remember that it needs to be done. However, my ritual probably makes less sense.

I like to sleep on the couch on the weekends.

It is strange, I know. I just enjoy it. I love being able to watch whatever movie or show I stumble across. I love just falling asleep right in my comfy position. I hate getting up and going to bed because as soon as I make the trek to the bed, I am wide awake. I toss and turn and question why in the world I cannot go to sleep when just moments before I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

So I like to fall asleep on the couch. Is that so weird?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home