The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I am a Prophet

I am a prophet. I don't know how many of you know that about me. It is true. I have prophetic dreams. Only my dreams are a little on the useless side. I dream about driving down a street. Now, that might not seem prophetic, but it is. See, I dream about what song will be on the radio and what car will pull up beside me. Then, the next morning, IT WILL HAPPEN. Seriously.

Or maybe I will dream about something that will be said on a TV show I haven't seen before. Or sometimes, I have already dreamed a conversation we will share and not remember until we are in the middle of the conversation that I already know how it is going to end.

Two nights ago, I dreamed about grocery shopping. As I wheeled around Wal-Mart last night, I realized I had already done this exact thing before...in my dreams. Creepy.

I am a prophet.

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Babs said...

that happens to me too. and then someone told me that is one symptoms of petit mal epilepsy and since my mother has that form of epilepsy ----i figured that was why and i haven't felt very special ever since.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Cali J said...

You must be psychic ;) hahahahha
So in my case is it bad that I sometimes dream of nurses and then had the blood donation incident?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home