The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

CTRL + Shift + S

Okay, here is something that really bugs me. The Save As function. It is Ctrl + Shift + S in most programs. But then there are the programs that don't have the shortcut key function. This really, really bugs me.

The program I work in 85% of the time does not have the Save As shortcut key. This ticks me off. I am a keyboard kind of person. I don't like having to move my mouse if I don't have to. I really despise having to move the mouse up to the menu, click on File, then click on Save As, then type my file name. I have to save and rename about a hundred different files today. It would be so convenient to just hit a few keys, add a number and press Enter. But no, Captivate is doesn't allow me this luxury. Macromedia makes Captivate. All of the other Macromedia programs have the shortcut key. Why does this one not? Is Macromedia out to get me, first with the evilness that is Flash MX 2004 and now with the stupid missing Save As shortcut? Why!!!!!

There should be a shortcut key standard requirement or something. I just want to Save As!!!
Macromedia,
How you test my sanity,
Just let me Save As.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make a haiku
About the technology
You are such a geek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home