The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Cleaning time

Apparently, it is time for an iPod cleaning. The last 5 songs have been VERY disappointing. There were not at all what I wanted to hear. I am in another room and too damn lazy to walk in and skip to the next song. How did these undesirables get in there? Did they sneak in during an import of an album? Were the part of a TinyMixTape mix? Why were they being played?

Does anyone else have songs to pop up on their iPod that are just puzzling? Is iTunes sending stowaway songs to play unexpectedly?

Really, it is time to cast off the unnecessary to make way for the new additions.

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Keymaster said...

I would like to have a remote for my iPod. I think that makes me the laziest person alive.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

That is pretty lazy and a FABULOUS idea!

If the iPod could just sense what I was in the mood to hear, that would be great.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Sometimes, I just don't think she really gets me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home