The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Gifts

So, I am trying to decide what to get YayCoffee for her upcoming birthday. I noticed a link to PersonalShopper.com on Fandango. I thought I would give it a try. It asked about YayCoffee's interests, her likes and dislikes and what sort of gift I wanted to get for her. I had to provide all sorts of information about her and her preferences. Here are the recommendations for the perfect birthday present for YayCoffee. If you know her, you will realize how funny these are!

Movies
Shall We Dance, XXX

Jewelry
Gold and Silver Turtle Pendant, Various Famous Poet charms

Music
Greatest Polka Hits, When October Goes: Autumn Love Songs, Britney Spears Toxic, Folk Music from Venezuela

Books
The Rise of the Tolkienian Fantasy

Oh, I laughed for a while about those. Which is better, the Folk Music from Venuzuela or the poet charms?

You will have to wait until Tuesday to see what you will be getting from the perfect gift list. Ha!

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would. . . . comment. . . but . . .am. . . laughing. . . too . . .hard. . . bloody. . . hilarious. . . hahahahahahahaa

--you don't have to get me anything.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Jess said...

I definitely think she needs Britney and the turtle pendant. Excellent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home