The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Monday, July 11, 2005

I might puke.

So, Special T and I went out for sushi tonight. She was very clear from the onset of the evening that she would under no circumstances would she be putting out. You really have to respect that. We went to Mint. Mint is probably one of my favorite restaurants EVA! Not only does it have tasty food and to die for desserts (both the sticky rice and the green tea cake are AWESOME), but is also close to my apartment. A major perk!

So, I had 1 and a half spring rolls with lots of peanut sauce, a Philadelphia roll and half a bottle of wine. I chose to forego the dessert this one time, but still feel like puking. Sushi is so small. How does it make you so full? Really?!?! Like 4 tiny pieces make you feel that you should seek out your fat pants. I just found 5 bucks in my fat pants. This has been an excellent evening.

I might be a little drunk.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Cali J said...

4 pieces are u crazy. I dropped $40 on sushi last week it takes at least a dozen pieces to start feeling mildly satisfied. Then again I am a fat ass so maybe thats Y?

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Special T said...

I would like everyone to know that I stuck to my guns and behaved like a good girl all night. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home