The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Not Guilty

So Michael Jackson has evaded the long arm of the law once again. The juror just announced a Not Guilty verdict on all accounts.

I don't know about you, but I don't believe he is innocent. While he might behave childlike, he is a very, very smart man when it comes to choosing his fresh meat. His accusers have always come from shady backgrounds and are easily discredited on the stand. Michael won't ever choose a nice, 10-year old boy from Middle America who comes from a loving, hardworking, Christian family. No, he chooses boys that come from broken homes that have been involved in previous legal skirmishes. He knows those people will be easy to buy off or discredit. He may be crazy, but he is no idiot.

Michael is beyond creepy. While I used to love his music (now I just feel dirty when I listen to it), I would not ever be alone with him, much less leave my hypothetic child under his "watchful" gaze. He is weird! He is icky! He looks strange and acts stranger. Why do people still let their kids come near him? Why does anyone have any desire to be around him. Cree-py!

I would like to think that he has sufficiently destroyed what remained of his career, but seeing as how people still believe that Britney is a really talented singer and wrestling is unscripted, live entertainment, I am sure that Michael's career will still putter along.

Michael, the jury might believe you aren't guilty, but I think you are very guilty. And creepy. And I definitely think you have had more than 2 plastic surgeries.

5 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Keymaster said...

Yuck! Well at least maybe now parents will think twice before letting their children enter never-neverland.
Let's just hope his peter won't be doing any panning for a long long time.

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Really, why do parents still send their kids to him. It is just wrong. He is wrong, and they are wrong.

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the greatest thing you can do is share your bed with a child..."

man fuck that. appearenly, he's never been trying to get it on with a lady friend and had a kid come running in at an inoppertune moment. that usually gets a shoe to the back of the head as they are running away.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think the jury necessarily believed he wasn't guilty, in fact, I think I thought I saw something in which a juror said they thought he did it (but I could be wrong.)But because the prosecution's case was so weak there wasn't enough to find him guilty.

And what was the mob outside the courthouse? Don't those people have jobs? And while we're on the subject, I can't say I was surprised to see a french flag outside. It figures those dirty frogs would support Micheal Jackson.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home