The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Serving Sizes Make Me Sad

Is there anything sadder than counting out one serving of Reduced Fat Wheat Thins?

Look, I don't want to hear some crap about starving children in Bangladesh. My diet is sucking my will to live. I am getting very diminished returns on great sacrifice. I have quit drinking. Not just alcohol. No Dr. Peppers, no tea, no juice, no Kool-aid. Just water.

That previous drinking related statement is making some people question if they are on the correct blog. No, you are. I was doing sit ups on an exercise ball and fell off. I landed on my ass, and the big green ball shot across the gym. Some things never change.

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Maria Elisa said...

Hey, if you need advice on your "dieting" lemmee know. I'm a certified personal trainer/yoga instructor that does not believe in the D word. Advice and moral support is always free

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laughs really hard*
*regains composure*

Hang in there, yo. I'll be right there, sufferin' witcha starting Sunday. And you can hold me to that. I promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home