The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Morning Smiles

I woke up late today. I didn't have time to wash my hair. My milk went bad. The skirt I planned to wear was extremely wrinkled. I couldn't get the lock to the laundry room to unlock (I hate the spinny combination locks). I can't find anything to take for lunch.

I tuned my TV to the music channels to add some background nice to my very quiet apartment, hoping to wake myself up a bit. Then the song came on. The song that would cut through my foul morning mood. The song that would make me erupt into giggles: "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred. Really, can you be moody when such a ridiculous song is playing?

Top Seven Ridiculous Songs That Make You Smile In Spite Of Yourself

1. I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
2. Mmmmmmmmm - Crash Test Dummies
3. Tie Me Kangaroo Down - Some crazy Aussie band
4. Red, Red Wine - UB40
5. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix Alot
6. Rico Suave - Gerardo
7. Ice, Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*does a little turn on the catwalk. the catwalk. yeah, the catwalk*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home