The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

All About Me

So, this weekend was my All About Me party. However, the party actually didn't end up being about me. I was overshadowed by Duke, a guy that I had hung out with a few times in Nacagdoches. Normally, he is pretty cool, though admittedly my Duke exposure had been limited. I certainly had never been around Trashed Duke. While obnoxious and sometimes annoying, the great thing about Duke being at the party were the quotes that resulted.

"It is morally wrong to compress living people (into jewels). In fact, it is illegal."

"I want to paint you in neon paint and talk about Harry Potter."

"I'm better than 80% of the population."
"Are you saying you are better than me?"
"No, I never said that. I said I was better than 80% of the people. If you want to put yourself in that group, that is on you."

I don't remember more, though I know there were some great ones.

Yeah, sorry about Duke. Again.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Babs said...

hahahaha, i am sorry i didn't get to meet him! sounds like an interesting guy.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Interesting is one word to describe him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home