The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Monday, January 30, 2006

James Lipton

You know, my morning was not going so great. It's Monday. It was really cold in my apartment because I am an idiot and don't know how to operate my thermostat apparently. I overslept. My hair was being all weird. I am out of soda and breakfast foods of any kind. My boots are pinching my toes. But all of that just went away. My sour mood has evaporated. Why, you might ask. What has altered MAV's mood so drastically?

James Lipton (Inside The Actor's Studio) reciting the lyrics to K-Fed's PopoZao


I had to sit on my hands to keep from clapping them in delight. Watch. It will change your entire outlook.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watch the clip and I must say that made my day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home