The Monkey Attacked Me

One girl's struggle against the bizarre.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Spider Solitaire

I think I have a problem. I was late to work this morning because I was playing Spider Solitaire. I can't stop. I play it ALL THE TIME. It is a sickness.

The Spider Solitaire is taking over my life. I play in the mornings after I wake up. I play as soon as I get home from work. I play as I watch TV or movies. If ever I am late for an event, it is probably because I got caught up in my insane quest to win. I am convinced that every game must be winnable, so I will play over and over until I finally beat it. I think I need help. Is there some sort of 12 step program for solitaire addiciton? Do I need to make amends to any of you?

3 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least you made the first step. Realizing you have a problem. No worries though, I'll be your sponsor.

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember freshman year when you used to play minesweeper like that? it's contagious - i started doing it too! it took me years to get over my minesweeper addiction!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

No, no, you don't understand. This is so much worse than the Minesweeper EVER was. It is really bad. And sad. I was doing it while you were watching Veronica Mars. See. Sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home